The Foundation Council is appointed by the General Assembly and is made up of at least five and at the most seven CPIT members.
The General Assembly meets every three years.
• The Fund’s supreme governing body is the Foundation Council. The Council shall consist of at least five members, appointed by the General Assembly. The Council shall designate its own president and make its own working arrangements.
• Council members are appointed for a period of three years and may be re-elected three times.
• The Council’s decisions shall be taken by majority vote. In the event of a tie, the president shall have the casting vote.
• The Council shall adopt rules of procedure, which shall be submitted to the expert and the oversight authority for approval.
• The Council shall convene a general assembly of members at least once every three years. The General Assembly shall designate, by majority decision of the members present, the members’ representatives on the Council.
• The Council shall report to the members once a year on their entitlement and the Fund’s financial position.
The members of the Foundation Council for the 2016–2018 period are as follows: